Featherlite has designed and built top-quality trailers for livestock, utility and commercial applications for over 45 years. We’ve hand-crafted specialty trailers for the US Navy, NASCAR® and IndyCar Series.
Ideal candidates are able to work independently installing flooring in trailers and component parts. The Turf & Rubber Assembler position is a full-time position and works a 1st shift schedule.
Installs flooring on trailers and component parts.
- Accurately measures turfing materials and cuts patterns.
- Applies turf material to required surfaces with spray glue, trims, and cleans areas.
- Performs exterior / interior cleaning and applies decals and graphics where required.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides all units of measure.
- Ability to accurately read print packets.
- Ability to accurately measure and work within limits.
- Proficient and safe use of all necessary hand and power tools, chemicals, and solvents as required by job.
- Ability to operate a screw gun
- Full benefits program
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Please complete this employment application and email to email@example.com or mail to the address listed below to apply for an open position.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Featherlite is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to Jobs