Featherlite Trailers in Cresco, Iowa is currently hiring a Machine Operator.
- Perform basic adjustments of equipment and keep machine clean and clear of clutter
- Produce materials through use of machines
- Troubleshoot operator and basic machine problems
- Measure and visually inspect sample product for surface and dimensional defects using calipers, gages, and templates
- Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines, within tolerances, as necessary.
- Reads job orders to determine product specifications to plan operational sequences.
- Positions, loads, and secures stock material required for production, manually or by using power assisted equipment.
- Strong Mechanical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or co-worker
- Experience operating manufacturing large equipment
- Full benefits program
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Please complete this employment application and email to email@example.com or mail to the address listed below to apply for an open position.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Featherlite is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to Jobs