Featherlite has designed and built top-quality trailers for recreational, livestock, and commercial applications for over 40 years. We’ve hand-crafted custom specialty trailers for the US Navy, NASCAR®, Goodyear, Budweiser and Ford Motor Company.
This role supports current and future Featherlite dealers, the Featherlite sales staff and order entry department by expertly and professionally serving as a liaison to our established dealership distribution network and potential new dealerships. The person in this role must possess exemplary communication and business acumen skills and a demonstrable history of professionally influencing positive desired outcomes with internal and external customers and potential clients.
- Utilizing the Quote System and Price Book systems, this role must accurately and professionally present pricing information to both new and existing dealers.
- Train dealers and staff on how to use the Quote System and Price Book.
- Providing customer service, coordinate the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interface with sales personnel, the orders department, and dealers to ensure that customer orders are entered properly, signed and released to production.
- Ensure a continuing flow of information to the customer on all aspects of their account including availability, order delivery and invoicing.
- Professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns and issues to positive outcomes.
- Assist in answering phone calls and e-mails with questions from the general public, dealer network and internal/external contacts.
- Respond to general emails sent to the ‘sales desk’ account in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend and assist at select marketing events across the country.
- All other duties as applies, including entering sales leads and customer survey letters along with general clerical duties.
- Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- At least 1 to 2 years of customer service support or sales experience.
- Positive, energetic, and resolve to provide existing and new customers the best experience possible.
- Possess a polished and professional disposition and attitude, demonstrated by the ability to develop and cultivate effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident and determined approach with strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and unfailing drive coupled with a professional presence and demeanor.
Job Type: Full-time
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position. Or send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.