Featherlite Inc. is a division of Universal Trailer Corporation. We have strived to be an industry leader in producing top-quality trailers for livestock, utility and commercial applications for over 40 years! Our talented workforce has produced hand-crafted specialty trailers for the US Navy, IBM, NASCAR and IndyCar Series.
Ideal candidates are able to work independently and take ownership of planning the HVAC plumbing and installation. The HVAC & Plumbing Technician position is a full-time role and works a 1st shift schedule.
- Proficiency with ABS plastic piping and PEX plumbing systems.
- Diagnoses HVAC, refrigeration, and/or electrical system performance through observation, testing and setup.
- Performs maintenance, service, troubleshoots HVAC equipment and inspects air conditioning units to ensure efficient operation.
- Adjusts and maintains internal electrical and electronic control systems; cleans coils, blowers and motors.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Competitive starting wage
- Full benefits program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and personal time
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position.
Or this application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.