Featherlite has strived to be an industry leader in producing top-quality trailers for livestock, utility, and commercial applications for over 45 years! Our talented workforce has produced hand-crafted specialty trailers for the US Navy, IBM, NASCAR, and Indy Car Series.
Ideal candidates are able to work independently and take ownership of planning the HVAC plumbing and installation. The Plumbing Technician position is a full-time role and works a 1st shift schedule.
- Proficiency with ABS plastic piping, and PEX plumbing systems.
- Diagnoses HVAC, refrigeration, and/or electrical system performance through observation, testing, and setup.
- Performs maintenance, service, troubleshoots HVAC equipment and inspects air conditioning units to ensure efficient operation.
- Adjusts and maintains internal electrical and electronic control systems; cleans coils, blowers and motors.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Competitive starting wages $14.50 to $20.00/hour
- Full benefits program
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Bonus program
- Advancement opportunities
Please complete this employment application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address listed below to apply for an open position.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to Jobs