This position works independently with little or no supervision with responsibility of planning HVAC and plumbing installation.
- Ability to work with ABS plastic piping and PEX plumbing systems.
- Diagnoses HVAC, refrigeration, and/or electrical system performance through observation, testing and setup.
- Perform maintenance, service, troubleshoot HVAC equipment and inspect air conditioning units to ensure efficient operation.
- Adjust and maintain internal electrical and electronic control systems; clean coils, blowers and motors.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficiency and competence to effectively diagnose, repair, install and maintain HVAC, refrigeration, electrical and/or plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of structural and design of HVAC systems.
- Excellent attention to detail
- 2 to 5 years mechanical, plumbing and/ or electrical system, equipment work experience.
- Ability to obtain or currently hold an HVAC Technician Certification, Type I & II
Reap the Rewards
- Competitive Wages based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an open position.
Or this application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.