Operating at a mastery level, independently maintains and repairs mechanical, electrical, robotic and automated equipment in the manufacturing plant.
- Analyzing malfunctions, maintaining and repairing on complex machinery such as CNC router, robotic equipment, press breaks, metal cutting machinery. Makes necessary corrections and adjustments to maintain maximum production, quality, and efficiency of all equipment and systems.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic, robotic and mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Practices Lean principles and participates in Kaizen events and continuous improvement projects.
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
- 5-7 years of experience performing operations and maintenance on utility systems, HVAC systems and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Associates degree or technical certifications.
- Full understanding of the mechanical aspects of CNC and other complex machinery.
- Basic computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications, Building Management Systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Reap the Rewards
- Competitive Wages based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an open position.
Or this application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.