We build and sell a diversity of products, and we're seeking dependable and hard working people to help us build the industry's most preferred products! Open positions include General Maintenance staff.
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of maintenance practices including set up, repair, and replacement. Must be knowledgeable regarding air conditioning, heating, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to practically analyze problems common to maintenance and identify the root cause.
- Highly proficient in the use of multiple tools and different types of vehicles.
- Must possess good problem solving skills, be self-motivated and pro-active, and able to accomplish all work with very minimal input from supervisor.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Basic reading and writing skills
- 4 to 6 years of previous experience within a Maintenance Department
Reap the Rewards
Competitive Wages based on experience
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position.
Or this application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.